Manheim Dentist - General Dentistry Manheim, PA - David Zug, DMD
All that is good begins with a SMILE.
ZUG FAMILY DENTISTRY UPDATE 6/03/20
All of us here at Zug Family Dentistry miss you and your smiles! We hope that you and your families are well, and stay that way.
We are pleased to announce that our office has fully reopened, as per State and Federal guidelines.
Please call us to schedule your routine hygiene visit!
Please follow the protocol listed below, assuming you are not exposed or COVID-19 positive tested.
COVID-19 UPDATE PROTOCOL
Our number one concern with the current COVID-19/coronavirus situation remains the health and safety of our patients, dentists and dental team staff members!
We also recognize that as part of our community healthcare professional team, dentistry has an obligation to do our part to curtail the spread of this virus.
With that in mind, we recommend that anyone identifying with the following, including staff, not go to the dentist for any procedures until further notice:
- Cough or shortness of breath
- History of significant chronic illness
- Compromised immune system
- You or a family member are considered high-risk
- You or a family member have traveled to a location with Level 3 Travel Health Notice
- Airline travel in past 2 weeks
- Cruise ship travel in past 2 weeks
- Previously asked to self-isolate or self-quarantine
- Close contact to an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 infection/disease
Please follow these additional guidelines to assist best protocol:
- Observe suggested social distancing and minimal contact practices
- If possible, please come alone; if you have a caregiver along, please ask them to wait in their vehicle until treatment is complete.
We greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding at this time!
WE HAVE MOVED! We are now located at 92 Doe Run Road, Manheim.
The Family Dental office of David A. Zug, DMD, Daneen Zug, DDS, and David Lambert, DDS, provides state of the art technology for treatment of all ages for most dental services. We enjoy working with children, and we always welcome new patients, consultations, and emergencies. For your comfort we have a pleasant relaxed atmosphere focusing on person, affordable quality care. We treat our patients as friends and take a personal interest in your health.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact us today!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Click Here To Make A Payment
Zug Family Dentistry
92 Doe Run Road
Manheim, PA 17545
| Office Hours|
Monday 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
Wednesday 7:00 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday 7:00 am – 9:00 pm
Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm