Manheim Dentist - General Dentistry Manheim, PA - David Zug, DMD
All that is good begins with a SMILE.
ZUG FAMILY DENTISTRY UPDATE 4/1/20
All of us here at Zug Family Dentistry miss you and your smiles! We hope that you and your families are well, and stay that way.
The office is staffed from 9am -1pm each weekday to talk with you and receive calls. However, you may call and leave messages anytime, just follow the prompt for Emergencies.
We continue to only see true emergency patients until further notice, as per State and Federal guidelines.
Currently, we are scheduling routine hygiene and doctor care beginning May 1, 2020.
If you will be seeing us at the office for an emergency, please follow the protocol listed below, assuming you are not exposed or COVID-19 positive tested.
Be well, stay optimistic, and always find
Something to Smile About!
COVID-19 UPDATE PROTOCOL
Our number one concern with the current COVID-19/coronavirus situation remains the health and safety of our patients, dentists and dental team staff members!
We also recognize that as part of our community healthcare professional team, dentistry has an obligation to do our part to curtail the spread of this virus.
In compliance with federal, and state health leaders and organizational recommendations, ZUG FAMILY DENTISTRY IS POSTPONING ALL NON-ESSENTIAL APPOINTMENTS, THIS INCLUDES HYGIENE/CLEANING & CHECK-UPS, AND SOME ROUTINE TREATMENT (until further notice).
OUR OFFICE IS AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT FOR URGENT AND EMERGENCY CARE, PLEASE CALL WITH ANY QUESTIONS 717-665-6040.
With that in mind, for urgent and emergency care appointments, we recommend that anyone identifying with the following, including staff, not go to the dentist for any procedures until further notice:
- Cough or shortness of breath
- History of significant chronic illness
- Compromised immune system
- You or a family member are considered high-risk
- You or a family member have traveled to a location with Level 3 Travel Health Notice
- Airline travel in past 2 weeks
- Cruise ship travel in past 2 weeks
- Previously asked to self-isolate or self-quarantine
- Close contact to an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 infection/disease
If you need emergency or urgent dental care, please call us. If we are to see you, please follow these additional guidelines to assist best protocol:
- Observe suggested social distancing and minimal contact practices
- Consider waiting in your vehicle once you arrive in the parking lot, and call us to tell us you have arrived at 717-665-6040. We will then call you and bring you directly to a treatment room.
- Please do not come especially early to the appointment and wait in the reception area. If possible, please come alone; if you have a caregiver along, please ask them to wait in their vehicle until treatment is complete.
We greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding at this time! We anxiously await the opportunity to once again serve you and your family in our customary manner- with caring compassion and with the excellence you have come to expect, giving you...
Something to Smile About!
Starting Monday, November 25th, WE HAVE MOVED! We are now located at 92 Doe Run Road, Manheim.
The Family Dental office of David A. Zug, DMD, Anne Adams, DDS, Daneen Zug, DDS, and David Lambert, DDS, provides state of the art technology for treatment of all ages for most dental services. We enjoy working with children, and we always welcome new patients, consultations, and emergencies. For your comfort we have a pleasant relaxed atmosphere focusing on person, affordable quality care. We treat our patients as friends and take a personal interest in your health.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact us today!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Click Here To Make A Payment
Zug Family Dentistry
92 Doe Run Road
Manheim, PA 17545
| Office Hours|
Monday 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
Wednesday 7:00 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday 7:00 am – 9:00 pm
Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm